Comodo Internet Security will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, and other malicious software and hackers, and keep them out of your computer. In one easy-to-use bundle that won't slow down your computer. Comodo Internet Security offers total protection against internal and external threats by combining 3 critical desktop security products in one application:
- Comodo Antivirus – powerful protection against infection.
- Comodo Firewall – enterprise class protection against internet attacks.
- Defense + Host Intrusion Prevention System.
- Blocks the installation of Viruses, worms, spyware, key loggers and other malware from desktops and networks.
- Blocks port scans, intrusion attempts, hackers.
- Blocks modification of critical system files.
- Built in scheduler allows you to run scans at a time that suits you.
- Isolates suspicious files in quarantine preventing infection.
- Daily, automatic updates of virus definitions.
- Free Download. No charges or license fees ever.
1. Comodo Firewall or Comodo Antivirus can be installed as standalone products by using the same setup.
- Fixes: Comodo Security Agent could not be started.
- Fixes: Comodo Application shortcuts could not be deleted, renamed or moved.
- Fixes: IP4 and IP6 entry names could be distorted.
- Fixes: Some of Windows XP PCs could not download updates.
- Fixes: Cygwin fails at post-install scripts and apps like Dash, Bash become unresponsive / consume abnormal CPU usage.
- Fixes: In Containment settings, checkbox 'Do not show privilege elevation alert' was selected after clean install, it should have been de-selected by default.
- Fixes: Some users reported that Windows firewall was disabled even though they installed Comodo Antivirus rather Comodo Firewall.
- Fixes: File Lookup Service(FLS) could fail in some cases.
- Fixes: Trusted vendor list could see reduced list of entries for CIS versions older than v10 in last major update.
|Author:||Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|