Construct Classic - a tiny application, the main function of which is creation of 2D animated reels, catoons and games. The main principle of the constructor is WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Got). That means you don’t need to waste time going through pages of programs manuals looking for any information how to create your own animated reel.
Everything is much easier, - add any object, switch on animations for it and it starts moving.
Construct Classic application is free. Moreover, it has an open code, that’s why different designers and program professionals can configer it as they like.
The application designers themselves haven’t been supporting this branch of their own program for rather long period of time. They’re creating now software maintenance of Construct Classic v. 2x and let things slide with Construct Classic itself. However existance of open code and user friendliness of this program still attract independent programmers and small game firms .
- The program is intended for creating small twodimensional games.
- The main processing engine is based on Direct x9 which enables to create games of rather high guality.
- Open code enables to set up additional plug-ins,templates and modules.
- The program consist of 2 parts: object creaion and switching on animations for the object that has just been created.
- The application is equipped with very friendly interface and can be easily mastered for at least 2 or 3 minutes.
— Physics: Fixed r1 bug where physics objects spawned after start of layout would fly off the screen at high speeds.
— Platform: Fixed bug where you could not jump down through a platform. Caused by r1 fix to the ’landing in midair’ bug. Both fixes are working now.
— Installer: fixed issue introduced in r1.1.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|