Cubase - a software product for working with audio tracks. It is considered one of the few virtual music studios that offer the richest functionality.
Cubase allows composing, recording, editing music, recording vocals, mixing music. This software also offers cloud tools for collaborating with co-users from all over the world.
Key features of Cubase
- Composing music tracks from scratch.
- Editing and processing existing tracks.
- Recording audio from a microphone.
- Ability to plug in musical instruments and record their sounds.
- Ability to add sound effects.
- Integration with the Yamaha instruments.
- Parallel, simultaneous working with several projects.
- Ability to add new VST instruments and plugins.
- Editing MIDI files, raw tracks and other data, presenting them in a range of different formats.
- Export of tracks into a stereo .wav file for the further burning of the audio to CD or DVD or publishing it online.
- Transferring projects between Digital Audio Workstations in the OMF format.
- Sound does not drop out even at high system load.
- Ability to control a group of faders with just one fader.
- Several options of moving the selected fragment into a new audio track.
- Assigning any chord to a chord pad on a keyboard.
- Interactive circle of fifths and maps of consonant chords in different orders.
- Convenient layout and sorting of all installed VST plugins and instruments.
- Detecting the tempo of MIDI tracks and audio tracks.
- Setting up the automated parameters of sound synthesis, processing and playback.
- Ability to add automation for certain parts of the track.
- Unlimited routing between audio channels, busses, groups and outputs.
- Graphic controls for sound synthesis, use of the magnifying glass.
- Visual representation of waveforms in the mix console.
Changes in recent version
- Zoning in on Cubase.
- Sampler Track.
- EQ with Frequency.
- MixConsole History in the making.
- Comprehensive cloud collaboration… all the way.
- Stability and reliability.
- Production Grooves.
- Multiple Marker Tracks.