Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added the ability to output image subtitles to subtitle browser.
- Added the ability to move window only on the title bar.
- Added av1 video codec decoding function.
- Improved online subtitle download/upload function.
- Improved online subtitle translation processing.
- Fixed a problem where cover image of flac file was not shown when playing seamlessly.
- Fixed an issue where new PotPlayer was running when adding a playlist to browser.
- Fixed an issue that can't save some settings of the built-in WASAPI audio renderer.
- Fixed an error when decoding MJPEG in certain files.
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain TS files.
- Fixed an issue that can't play certain AVI/OGG files.
- Fixed an issue where playback on the rotated monitor was not smooth.