Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added H/W HDR output function to Built-in D3D11 Renderer
- Fixed an issue that stopped when exclusive screen output was used with the Built-in D3D11 Renderer.
- Added Kurdish translation.
- Added the ability to dim the output (dark mode) when using system menu.
- Added the ability to use MPC Video Renderer.
- Added Yandex subtitle translation.
- Fixed a problem that played fast when playing certain ASF/WMV files.
- Fixed an issue where the last item was not cleared when saving the playback skip to an external file.
- Fixed an issue where the title was not changed when processing ASX playlist.
- Fixed DPI-Aware v2 action.
- Fixed an issue where the monitor name didn't appear in full screen settings.
- Fixed an issue that malfunctioned when cue file was specified in multiple media.
- Improved 10-bit output processing.
- Fixed an issue where no subtitles appeared when playing certain dvd ifo files.
- Fixed an issue that navigated certain MKV files slowly.