Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Reorganization of Kakao TV.
- Added feature of skin always on top.
- Added the ability to select device in video output device Direct3D9.
- Added Direct3D 11 video output device (Windows 8 or newer).
- Added feature of pixel shader to OpenGL video output device.
- Fixed an issue when decoding certain MJPEG.
- Fixed an issue that D3D11 capture did not work in certain games.
- Improved closed caption handling.