Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
Changes in recent version
- Added the ability to batch edit time in bookmark editing.
- Fixed a problem where color was abnormal when playing HDR HLG video.
- Fixed a problem where video capture screen was abnormal when using 10-bit output.
- Fixed a problem that CPU usage was high when using LayeredWindow skin.
- Fixed an issue that total time was recognized as 0 when playing a specific MKV file.
- Fixed a problem that bookmarks were duplicated in certain situations when deleting a bookmark.
- Fixed to keep line breaks as much as possible when translating subtitles.
- Fixed a problem where output of certain ASS/SSA subtitles was abnormal.
- Fixed an issue where playback stopped when searching for certain MOV files.