Download DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is a powerful multifunctional program for editing and processing video and sound for a Windows PC. This is a set of tools for true professionals. Distributed for free. Compatible with Linux, macOS.
The application combines a huge selection of tools for editing, color correction, audio overlay and final video processing, which allows you to create a really cool product. That is why the tool is often used in the creation of professional full-length films, series or commercials.
DaVinci Resolve has a very functional interface with lots of features. At the same time, using the application is quite simple and convenient. The interface is made in dark colors and looks very relevant and fresh.
Benefits of DaVinci Resolve
- Huge selection of video editing tools.
- Interactive and standalone editing is available.
- An impressive selection of color correction parameters.
- Large library of effects.
- Source Tape mode available.
- Fast material export.
- Support for popular formats (XML, AAF, EDF) for further processing of material in other programs (Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut, Avid Media Composer and ProTools).
- Ability to add subtitles.
- Ability to synchronize video and audio files.
- The convenience of use.
Important! For DaVinci Resolve to work correctly, you need to install the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package.
Changes in recent version
- Addressed startup crashes on some Windows systems with Intel GPUs.
- Addressed an issue with using styling on unstyled text fields.
- Addressed incorrect output blanking on Mac OS without 10-bit viewers.
- Addressed an issue displaying key shortcuts in context menus.
- Addressed an incorrect warning for embedded LUTs in offline clips.
- Addressed decoding issues for ProRes with alpha in M1 Pro and Max.
- Addressed incorrect display of scopes extents on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed incorrect previews for alpha outputs on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed slow playback for adjustment clips with Fusion FX digital glitch.
- Addressed potential freezes with Fusion fuses on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed an issue with pasting connected tools into a group.
- Addressed an issue with 3D text sometimes not rendering.
- Addressed an issue when deleting looped spline points in Fusion.
- Addressed a stability issue with Fusion classic optical flow on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed a node editor redraw issue for instanced tools in Fusion.
- Addressed trimmed media being looped in imported Fusion comps.
- Addressed an issue with renaming bounced audio clips in the media pool.
- Addressed issues with crossfade behavior when editing clips in Fairlight.
- Addressed a VST clip effect error when switching timelines.
- Addressed Fairlight Accelerator monitoring issues for fixed bus projects.
- Addressed phase alignment for certain Dolby Atmos workflows.
- Addressed a frame of silence in some exported IMFs with Dolby Atmos.
- Addressed display metadata for Dolby Vision tone mapping preview.
- Addressed an issue with easyDCP KDMs generated from Resolve.
- Faster decode performance on M1 Max for ProRes media.
- General performance and stability improvements.