Download DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is a powerful multifunctional program for editing and processing video and sound for a Windows PC. This is a set of tools for true professionals. Distributed for free. Compatible with Linux, macOS.
The application combines a huge selection of tools for editing, color correction, audio overlay and final video processing, which allows you to create a really cool product. That is why the tool is often used in the creation of professional full-length films, series or commercials.
DaVinci Resolve has a very functional interface with lots of features. At the same time, using the application is quite simple and convenient. The interface is made in dark colors and looks very relevant and fresh.
Benefits of DaVinci Resolve
- Huge selection of video editing tools.
- Interactive and standalone editing is available.
- An impressive selection of color correction parameters.
- Large library of effects.
- Source Tape mode available.
- Fast material export.
- Support for popular formats (XML, AAF, EDF) for further processing of material in other programs (Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut, Avid Media Composer and ProTools).
- Ability to add subtitles.
- Ability to synchronize video and audio files.
- The convenience of use.
Important! For DaVinci Resolve to work correctly, you need to install the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package.
Changes in recent version
- Support for Blackmagic RAW 2.1 Beta 4.
- 10-bit H.264 hardware decode support on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed an issue with restoring older database backups.
- Addressed issues with audio glitches in some playback scenarios.
- Addressed multiple issues with interlaced timelines.
- Addressed incorrect format metadata when rendering DNxHR clips.
- Addressed incorrect brightness for ambient light in 3D Camera setups.
- Addressed render in place issues for some fusion composition clips.
- Addressed issues with Resolve FX Blanking Fill in multi layer timelines.
- Improved scripting API for setting multiple metadata values at a time.
- Faster Sony 8K alpha playback on 2019 Mac Pro.
- General performance and stability improvements.