Download DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve is a powerful multifunctional program for editing and processing video and sound for a Windows PC. This is a set of tools for true professionals. Distributed for free. Compatible with Linux, macOS.
The application combines a huge selection of tools for editing, color correction, audio overlay and final video processing, which allows you to create a really cool product. That is why the tool is often used in the creation of professional full-length films, series or commercials.
DaVinci Resolve has a very functional interface with lots of features. At the same time, using the application is quite simple and convenient. The interface is made in dark colors and looks very relevant and fresh.
Benefits of DaVinci Resolve
- Huge selection of video editing tools.
- Interactive and standalone editing is available.
- An impressive selection of color correction parameters.
- Large library of effects.
- Source Tape mode available.
- Fast material export.
- Support for popular formats (XML, AAF, EDF) for further processing of material in other programs (Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut, Avid Media Composer and ProTools).
- Ability to add subtitles.
- Ability to synchronize video and audio files.
- The convenience of use.
Important! For DaVinci Resolve to work correctly, you need to install the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package.
Changes in recent version
- Ability to combine multi source audio files to export interleaved audio.
- Addressed incorrect sizing controls behavior for Advanced Panels.
- Addressed an issue with signing into YouTube and Vimeo in Windows.
- Addressed an issue with updating LTC for some clips.
- Addressed an issue where titles with disabled stroke could not be edited.
- Addressed incorrect middle click behavior in gallery using Wacom tablets.
- Addressed an issue where creating memories could cause a crash.
- Addressed an issue with some Dolby Atmos rendering configurations.
- Addressed render glitches for ProRes 4444 in Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with audio output when switching audio devices.
- Addressed an issue with picking colors in the viewer with input scaling.
- Addressed a crash for certain renders in Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed corruption when using generators on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed an issue with creation of Fusion Copy Metadata.
- General performance and stability improvements.