Defraggler is program for hard disk defragmentation. Most defragmentation tools only let you defrag the whole drive. Defraggler empowers you to have defragmentation process faster and with higher quality, selecting individual files and folders to defrag. Defraggler is very easy-to-use and has very compact architecture – installation package contains single EXE application, weighted less than 1MB. It can be copied to a thumbdrive and be used on any other computer without a complex installation process.
After being launched and after disk content analysis Defraggler lists all the fragmented files on the drive. Selecting one or many will highlight their location on the disk. During defragmentation you can follow moving data on the disk – sectors where data are read are highlighted in sectors where data are read are highlighted in yellow, and sectors where they are moved in – in green. After finishing defragmentation Defraggler will show you notification. If some files were failed to be defragmented – it will notify it as well.
- Works both with the whole drive and separate files.
- Supports Windows 2000, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
- 64-bit support.
- Supports both NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Search tool.
- Free Space counting while replacing files with huge size.
- Improved Analysis and Defrag performance.
- Improved memory usage and management architecture.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8 and 10.
- Improved update checking process.
- Updated exception handling and reporting.
- Improved localization and language support. *END*
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|