Digsby is utility for Instant Messaging exchange, working with e-mails and convenient socializing in social networks. Digsby allows managing multiple conversations with tabbed conversation windows. You can drag tabs out into their own windows for important or urgent conversations.
Digsby client allows whole synchronization of different installations on different computers – you can easily transfer all setups – from interface to default status message. You can place a widget on your blog, website, or social network profile so you can chat with visitors right from digsby.
- Customizable notification system
- Manage multiple simultaneous file transfers from one transfer manager.
- One combined buddy list for all your AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber, and Facebook Chat Accounts.
- Rename contacts with an alias.
- Combine several contacts into a single merged contact to eliminate duplicate buddies.
- Send your friends SMS messages right from the IM window.
- The InfoBox for checking everyone's status message and profile.
- Popups with messages whe working in the background mode
- Log conversation history and search-enabled log viewer.
- Manage your Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL/AIM Mail, IMAP, and POP accounts
- Get popup notifications when new email arrives.
- Work with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIn accounts.
- Receive alerts of events such as new friend requests, messages, group invites, etc.
- The social network InfoBox gives you a real time NewsFeed.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Windows:||XP, 2003, Vista, 7|