doPDF is a virtual free PDF printer driver, which means it allows any program that can print a file to create a PDF file. doPDF has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size, modify the resolution, change page orientation, change the quality settings and lots more.
To create PDF files, you just have to print your documents to the doPDF pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- Customizable resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi).
- It doesn't require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the PDF file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
- Predefined/custom page sizes.
- Doesn t require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the pdf file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
- The license enable you to produce PDFs for both personal and commercial use.
- The user interface supports localization, thus using doPDF in your own language (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Chinese Simplified and Russian).
|Windows:||Vista, 7, 8, 10|