Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is a free program that streamlines and accelerates the process of downloading various files from the Internet. The file is broken into several chunks that this download manager starts downloading simultaneously. This significantly reduces the download time.
One of the key advantages of Download Accelerator Plus over the standard browser download managers is the ability to resume downloading from the servers that do not support this option.
- Support for multi-threaded file download.
- Simple and user-friendly UI.
- Built-in search for the downloaded file across mirror sites.
- File download scheduler.
- Automated computer shutdown after the download is completed.
- Ability to download separate files in a single zip archive.
- Ability to read the information about a file prior to starting its download.
- Ability to resume downloading from the servers that do not support this option.
- Built-in FTP browser.
- The option to preview the multimedia files to be downloaded.
- The option to scan the downloaded files with an anti-virus.
- The ability to work through a proxy server.
- Bandwidth Control for individual files.
- Updated YouTube DAPster.
- Bug in "Download with DAP" option in IE10 - fixed.
- Fixed Link Verifier context menu for IE10.
- Improved Bandwidth Control implementation – better "delay" calculation and more frequent "fine tuning" checks.
- New "Auto Resume" feature - DAP will automatically resume downloads that stopped due to a broken internet connection.
- New Download and Convert Video - Easily download and convert Videos from our browser.
- Some general bug fixes and enhancements.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|