Dr.Web CureIt! is a freeware antivirus and antispyware utility, which will help you quickly scan and cure, if necessary, a computer operated by MS Windows. Dr.Web CureIt! updated twice an hour.
Dr.Web CureIt! detects and removes: Rootkits, Mass-mailing worms, E-mail viruses, Peer-to-peer viruses, Internet worms, File viruses, Trojans, Stealth viruses, Polymorphic viruses, Bodiless viruses, Macro viruses, MS Office viruses, Script viruses, Spyware, Spybots, Password stealers, Keyloggers, Paid Dialers, Adware, Riskware, Hacktools, Backdoors, Joke programs, Malicious scripts and other malware.
- Dr.Web CureIt! automatically detects the language of the OS it is installed to and sets the scanner interface accordingly.
- Dr.Web CureIt! contains the most up-to-date add-ons to virus databases going up to twice per hour frequency at periods of high malware submissions.
- When being scanned, infected files are cured, incurable files are moved to the quarantine directory.
- You can specify parameters for the scanner in the command line, i.e. to specify the objects for scanning or/and modify the scanning modes different from the default ones.
This utility can quickly clean an infected system, but it is not a permanent tool to cure your computer in case of infection. Dr.Web CureIt! only suitable for use as an on-demand scanner, not as your main anti-virus program.
Dr.Web CureIt! stays actual until the next release of the add-on. To scan your computer with the most up-to-date Dr.Web virus databases next time you should download new Dr.Web CureIt! package.
- The utility contains the most up-to-date add-ons to the virus databases.