Dropbox is a useful tol that will enable you to instantly store your files online and share them. It can also synchronize the files from your offline directories and online storage. Once installed, any file you drop into your Dropbox folder will synchronize and be available on any other computer you've installed Dropbox on, as well as from the web. Also, any changes you make to files in your Dropbox will sync to your other computers, instantly.
You can also share files and folders with whomever you choose, whether it be music with buddies, docs with colleagues or photos with grandma, even if they're not Dropbox users.
- With Dropbox you can seamlessly synchronize contents between several different computers – even mobile devices.
- A handy Dropbox feature is the ability to undelete files or pull up any previous versions of it.
- Dropbox is very smart about the way it handles files. For example, if you make a change to a huge file, dropbox will only update the piece of the file that changed.
- All files are transported over SSL and encrypted using AES-256 (banks use this too).
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files. You can see other people's changes instantly.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|