EasyBCD is a program to configure and tweak the Boot Configuration Data (BCD). EasyBCD can be used to set up multi-boot environments for computers on which various versions of Windows, Linux, BSD and Mac OS X can be simultaneously installed. EasyBCD can also be used to add entries to bootable tools and utilities, as well as modifying and controlling the behavior of the Windows boot menu.
EasyBCD has a number of bootloader-related features that can be used to repair and configure the bootloader. From the "Manage Bootloader" section of EasyBCD, it is possible to switch between the Windows Vista and Windows XP bootloaders in the MBR from within Windows by simply clicking a button. EasyBCD also offers a feature to back up and restore the BCD (boot configuration data) configuration files for recovery and testing purposes.
- Boot into XP/Vista/7/Ubuntu/OS X and more.
- Boot from USB, Network, ISO images, Virtual Harddisks (VHD), WinPE, and more.
- Repair the Windows bootloader, change your boot drive, create a bootable USB, and more.
- Rename entries, set default boot target, change BCD timeout, hide the boot menu, and more.
- Create your own custom boot sequence, hide drives on boot, backup and restore configurations, and more.
|Windows:||98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8|