EditPad Lite is a compact, carefully designed general-purpose text editor, offering all the functionality for text processing. EditPad Lite allows opening as many files at a time as you need, with no arbitrary file size limit and no line length limit. There is no troubles with heaps of overlapping windows, due to option of switching tabs.
- Search and replace option, working across all opened files.
- Unlimited undo and redo function, which can undo changes even after saving them.
- Converting between ANSI, ASCII and Unicode (UCS-2 and UTF-8).
- Work with Unix and Mac files.
- Reads and writes UNIX (LF only) and Mac (CR only) text files (in addition to DOS/Windows CR+LF files).
- Edit Unicode text files and text files encoded in a variety of legacy code pages.
- Supports all Windows and ISO-8859 code pages, plus a wide selection of DOS, KOI8 and EBCDIC code pages.
- If you run EditPad again when there is already an instance running, the file(s) you wish to edit will be opened by the existing EditPad window.
- For more instances, pick View|New editor from the menu.
- Block functions: save parts of your text to disk and insert a file in the current text.
- Specifying many print settings: font, margins, headers/footers, etc. with immediately seeing the effects in the print preview.
- Keep the EditPad window on top.
- Warning while closing unsaved file. When you close an unsaved file, EditPad will either warn you, automatically save the file as you prefer.
- Double byte character systems (DBCS) for editing texts written in both Far East and Europenean languages.
- Many settings available such as word wrap, line numbering and auto indent can be made for each file type individually.
|Author:||JGsoft-Just Great Software|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|