Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a full-functional malware scanner, free for private using. Its main advantage is matching two main antivirus operating principles: spyware detection through both signature and behavior-based analysis.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides PC security, detecting and destroying following malware: spyware (providing unauthorized access to confidential information), adware (redirecting your browser on ad-paid sites), warms (using your Internet channel for spam sending), keyloggers (identifying pressed keys and capturing passwords), rootkits (program designed to hide or obscure the fact that a system has been compromised), dialers (changing dialing number in your modem for expensive one), and other threats.
- Unites two scanners — AntiMalware and AntiVirus.
- HiJackFree module for manual PO deleting.
- Scanning time settings — for launching scan while PC is not used.
- Autorun control.
- Processes operating control.
- Explorer and Browser plugins control.
- Real-time PC protection while surfing.
- Automatic database update.
- Easy use.
When downloading, you'll get the full version including all protection features for 30+3 days for free. Afterwards the unpaid software switches to a limited freeware scanner mode that allows you to scan and clean your PC whenever you want, but does not include the protection features against new infections.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|