EssentialPIM Free is a free personal data organizer for Windows PC users. By installing this application, you can store all the important information in one place, plan, take notes and much more.
The program is an all-in-one toolkit. EsentialPIM Free includes a task scheduler, a daily and weekly calendar, a contact and password manager, and an email client. The program allows you to manage your own working time, organize meetings and weekends, write down ideas, take notes and prioritize cases.
One of the main advantages of the manager is the ability to synchronize with Android and iPhone/iPad mobile devices. Thus, the user can plan things and monitor their implementation, not being directly in front of the computer.
Benefits of EssentialPIM Free
- Free product distribution.
- Ability to change the boundaries of workspaces and toolbars.
- The ability to assign tasks priority.
- Support import and export database.
- Support database password protection function.
- The presence of a portable version of the program.
- Ability to adjust the time scale in the task scheduler.
- Extensive printing capabilities.
Changes in recent version
- Filter tags in Tags Explorer.
- Choose a default icon (or no icon as the default) in Notes
- See the number of total and completed sub-items in Tasks, Notes and Contacts (enable this feature in Options for the latter two)
- And / Or filter logic for tags*
- Preview of attached PDFs in Notes will only be shown on the leaves the attachment was added into
- Option to save lists and parents for tasks in templates*
- "Go to Item" option in the context menu for appointments and tasks in Today
- Reset grid lines and alternate lines colors in Options to default
- Typing the "@" symbol in Sticky Notes will now allow you to quick link to other EPIM items*
- Choose custom font colors for styles in Notes*
- Alt-Click in Tags Explorer and Attachments Manager equals to the "Go to Item" option*
- Hierarchy will now be completely preserved for recurring tasks*
- Click on links in Notes with your mouse wheel to open them
- Subscribe to password protected iCal calendars*
- Improved highlighting of found items on the dark theme
- Resetting the colors of leaves/trees in Notes and lists in Tasks will now work correctly
- Fixed AV error when copy-pasting tasks
- Other general bug fixes and improvements