With Excel Viewer, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer to another program. It is the free, official release from Microsoft and is ideal if you simply want to open or print files without having to purchase Microsoft Excel. Excel Viewer is compatible with most versions of Excel.
You can open only Excel files (.xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xltx, .xltm, .xls, .xlt, .xlm, and .xlw). Even though you can open macro-enabled files (.xlsm, .xltm, and .xlm), you will not be able to run macros. You cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook.
- You can open, view, and print Excel workbooks.
- Ability to copy document contents to another program.
- Tools: preview and a magnifying glass.
- Search into your Microsoft Excel documents.
- Ability to customize visual appearance of documents.
|Windows:||XP, 2003, Vista, 7|