F2 ImageResizer is a free application for fast and qualitative image resizing, conversion and optimization. You can use it to, say, convert images taken with a camera to files suitable for posting to a website or a social network, or slightly enlarge web images for printing.
F2 ImageResizer offers 7 methods of image resizing, from the simplest to the most complex and high-quality. It supports the batch processing of images in 4 threads, which makes it possible to process a large volume of images with an impressive speed.
- Full utilization of CPUs.
- Formats supported: JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF.
- Integration with Windows Explorer.
- Ability to add watermarks.
- Ability to save the output to a ZIP archive or a PDF document.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Saving EXIF information.
- Possibility to change program design.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|