FastStone Image Viewer is graphic browser, viewer, convertor, and editor with easy-to-use interface and huge kit of tools. Application includes in-built sketch file manager and database, so it can be used as an image manager.
FastStone Image Viewer supports a lot of features such as image viewing, management, comparison, emailing, resizing (11 algorithms for choosing), cropping and color adjustments, white balance, lighting correction, screenshots (whole screen and fragments capturing). Other features include an easy-to-use high quality and adjustable magnifier (activated by click) and a slideshow with more than 150 transitional effects accompanied by music (, WMA, WAV), drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
- Supports BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF and DNG).
- Converts in TIFF, GIF, PCX, BMP, ICO, PNG, TGA, PXM, WBMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PDF.
- Batch handling.
- Red eye removal.
- Red/Green/Blue adjustment.
- Multi level changes history – undo/redo actions which were been done not successively.
- Metadata EXIF support.
- Comments for Jpeg Support.
- Creating business cards.
- Enhanced the internal Video Player and Scan Tool.
- Used Q as the shortcut key to tag/untag files.
- Used Ctrl+Shift+D as the shortcut key to turn on/off preview on secondary monitor.
- When Startup Folder is set to System Default, you will have an option to auto-clear history of visited folders.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
|Windows:||98, 2K, XP, 2K3, Vista, 7|