Feedreader is very powerful aggregation solution. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and delivers it directly to user desktops. Feedreader is integrated in browser – you can both read it in the program interface and in any external browser.
Program can function through proxy-server with authorization. It also allows importing and exporting news channels in OPML files. Advanced Filtering is available. Any normal feed can be converted into a “smart feed“, then quickly converted back to a normal feed. User creates smart feeds by simply entering key words or phrases that relate to their topic of interest. Feedreader is fully customizable, so it can be tailored to meet your specific information needs.
Feedreader then automatically monitors articles for those topics, and displays them in the left feed panel. Feedreader also offers an innovative Intelliupdate feature that leverages a powerful algorithm to recognize and learn the update frequency of each feed, and dynamically trigger it only when needed. Additionally, Feedreader can automatically download enclosures and podcasts that are attached to articles, and allows you tagging all articles.
- One-click access for different view modes.
- Grouping headlines by source, date or tag.
- Possibility to add and remove columns from view.
- Powerful filtering and smartfeed engine.
- Possibility to combine multiple feeds to one feed.
- Smart feed updates - unique algorithm that learns the update frequency of feeds and triggers the updates only when needed.
- Tagging support.
- Nested folder support.
- Full Unicode support.
- Secure (SSL) connection support.
- Offline support added.
- Faster update intervals possible.
- Upgraded to new FirebirdSQL version.
- Added twitter search feed.
- Proxy configuration added to welcome dialog.
- Translation files now support latest User interface features.
- Fixed some bugs and a minor improvement.
|Windows:||2000, XP, Vista|