FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client for Windows. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
The main features are the site manager, message log, file and folder view, and the transfer queue. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
- Easy to use.
- Available in many languages (English, German, French, Japanese, just to name a few).
- Strong encryption supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- Supports transfer resuming and files larger than 4 GB.
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue.
- FTP-Proxy support.
- Filename filters.
- Network configuration wizard.
- Drag & drop support.
- Remote file editing.
- Configurable Speed limits.
- MODE Z transfer compressing.
- Fixed rendering icons in the remote directory tree when DPI scaling is enabled on Windows Vista and some Windows 7 machines.
- SFTP components have been updated and are now based on PuTTY 0.68.
- Updated builtin pugixml to version 1.8.