FinalBurner Free is a freeware alternative to expensive CD and DVD burners. This application enables you to create data, audio, DVD disks and burn them onto any type of media, such as CD R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD DL. You can also create an ISO image of a disk.
FinalBurner Free combines all the elements of a professional CD recorder, delivered with a convenient user interface that pleases the eye. FinalBurner Free is designed without any extraneous features. It restricts the complex process of CD recording to a few mouse clicks, which is ideal for typical users. Now you can produce high quality output on the fly without any deep knowledge of CD recording technologies.
- Create Data-CDs/DVDs//BLU-RAY.
- Burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD+R DL/BLU-RAY.
- Autorun menu designer.
- DVD-Video authoring and mastering.
- Burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc.
- Create bootable discs.
- Drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window.
- Burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections.
- Quick- and full-erase disc.
- Create Audio-CDs from mp3, wav, ogg and wma* files.
- Play audio-files with integrated audio player.
- Rip Audio-CDs. Rip tracks from any audio-CD to wav or mp3.
- Burn ISO files to CD. Create your own ISO files.
- Supports most IDE, USB, Firewire and SCSI drives.
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Server|