FL Studio is a digital music editing studio. It is one of few applications that allow making truly high-quality and professional musical compositions.
FL Studio allows composing, arranging, recording, editing and mixing audio tracks. The software also includes a vast library of sample tracks that users can expand with their own samples.
Key features of FL Studio
- Support for several MIDI inputs.
- Support for the sustain pedal.
- The Smart Find feature for quickly finding any track, instrument or effect.
- A decent number of plugins.
- A large number of free presets.
- Ability to create patterns for each instrument.
- Coloring patterns in different colors using the special brush tool.
- Editing tracks using Keyboard Editor, Pattern Mode or Playlist.
- All instruments and samplers can work in stereo mode.
- Mixer with fine-tuned settings.
- Recording and mixing of audio and MIDI tracks.
- Finished tracks can be saved as WAV, MP3, OGG files.
- Composing tracks from separate clips in Playlist.
- Synthesis and playback of music by generators.
- Unlimited number of generators in a composition.
- Unique sound in each generator.
- Programming of note scores for generators and their recording in Piano roll.
- Sequencing of patterns in the required order.
- Ability to editing the audio of each generator using numerous Effect Plugins.
- Ability to load any VST or DXi plugin and use them as generators.
Changes in recent version