Flock is a freeware browser whose main feature is to integrate social networks into the web-navigator's user interface. Earlier versions of Flock used the Gecko engine from Mozilla. Since its third version, Flock has been based on Chromium and uses the WebKit engine. Currently, the development of this browser has been discontinued.
Flock contains an entire range of tools for working with social networks, as well as convenient tools for online diaries. Using them allows you to publish photos, receive news, exchange messages, links, videos, etc.
- Ability to work with the browser by dragging its control and web page elements.
- Enhanced tools for working with RSS.
- "Delicious" social bookmarking as the browser's bookmarks.
- Use of the Technorati service for keywords.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Simple search engine for images and videos through YouTube, Flickr, and truveo.com.
- Integration with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL Mail.
- Ability to upload images to photobucket.com, picasaweb.google.com, piczo.com.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|