foobar2000 is audio player, providing high sound quality, wide range of settings, easy interface and low system resources consumption. Player provides high sound quality and supports all popular video formats. foobar2000 can be installed in two modes: standard and portable one.
foobar2000 is player with huge architecture. There is an option of installing additional components for supporting extra formats, work with compressed files, as well as for hotkeys setting for program management.
Some of the basic features include ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. foobar2000 uses new m3u8 playlist format and supports APEv2 tag reading from MP3 files (id3v2 is not suported).
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND.
- Gapless playback.
- Full Unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the.
- Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Online troubleshooter feature is accessible from the Help menu.