Free Download Manager (FDM) is a light-weight, powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. This software product is well-known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Free Download Manager can function as a site manager, accelerator, site explorer and scheduler.
Free Download Manager can resume broken downloads. So you needn't start the downloading process from the very beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted.
- Free Download Manager is free, open-source software distributed under GPL license.
- Download files using BitTorrent protocol.
- Upload your files or folders easily to share them with other users.
- Download video from video sites. The video can then be saved in native .flv format or converted to one of more popular video formats.
- You can easily create portable version of Free Download Manager.
- Preview audio and video files before download is completed and convert file format after download.
- Free Download Manager splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously, allowing you to use any type of connection at the maximum available speed.
- Free Download Manager can resume broken download from where it was interrupted saving your time, nerves and money.
- With Free Download Manager you can easily organize downloaded files by their type, placing them in predefined folders. A smart scheduler allows you to start and pause downloading files, as well as perform other actions at the set time.
- Site Explorer lets you view the folders structure of a web site and easily download necessary files or folders. You can download whole web pages or even whole web sites with HTML Spider.
- Free Download Manager is able to download files from several mirrors simultaneously.
- Free Download Manager lets you download only the necessary part of a zip file.
- Free Download Manager is translated into 30 languages.