Free Video Editor is a free video editor enabling you to cut out unneeded file parts without re-encoding (with the original quality of the source video file intact). You can also convert a video file to a different format supported by the program, if necessary. Free Video Editor offers high speed and quality along with a user-friendly interface.
All you need to do in order to cut out a part of a video file is to specify the part’s start and finish frames, delete it and press “Save”. Then you can rotate the file and set its output format. The edited video will be saved in the new file.
- Support for *.avi, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.mkv, *.flv, *.3gp, *.webm, *.wmv. formats.
- Cutting out unneeded video parts.
- Rotating the video for correct orientation.
- Converting the target file into the required format.
- Support for drag-and-drop of files into the program’s interface.
- Detecting scenes and tagging their boundaries.
- Shutting down automatically after the job is completed.
- No data.