FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager. The program helps you with daily work in Windows. You can copy the installation directory on a CD or USB-Stick - and you can work with FreeCommander on a foreign computer.
Dual-panel file manager allows getting full access to files and folders: copy, delete, replace, work with archives (ZIP, CAB, RAR), view files in hex, binary, text or image format. FreeCommander interface is totally adjusted and supports Drag&Drop technology. Among additional functions there are splitting and merging of huge files, file search (search in archives is supported), folder comparing and synchronization, viewing and editing file properties and context menu, work with DOS command line, connecting to network servers.
- Dual-panel technology - horizontal and vertical.
- Tab supporting interface.
- Optional tree view for each panel.
- Built in FTP client.
- Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu.
- Batch rename tool.
- Wipe files.
- Create and verify MD5 checksums.
- User defined columns for detailed view.
- Multiple language support.