Freemake Video Converter is a tool that can encode several video and formats to other extensions. Convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android, rip & burn DVD, convert to Flash FLV & SWF, burn Blu-ray, and convert YouTube to MP4, AVI, etc.
You can configure the frame size, width and height, adjustment, video codec, frame rate, bitrate and bitrate type, as well as select audio codec, channels, sample frequency rate and bitrate. After you select the output destination, you can initiate the conversion process, during which you can visualize total progress and optionally shut down the computer after the task is completed.
- Converts video files: AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV, TOD, AVCHD, MOV, DV, RM, QT, TS, MTS, etc.
- Converts audio files: MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, AMR, etc.
- Supports TIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, and other images.
- Convert online videos directly from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, LiveLeak...
- Optimize videos for Apple, Sony, and Android devices.
- Convert videos to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PS/PSP, BlackBerry, Samsung, Nokia, Xbox, Apple TV, Android, etc.
- Convert movies to video Blu-ray format and burn high-quality BD.
- Convert DVD, MKV, MOV with embedded subtitles to any video format or device.
- Upload videos, photo slideshows, MP3 to YouTube.
|Author:||Ellora Assets Corporation|
|Windows:||Vista, 7, 8, 10|