friGate is an extension for browsers which main task is to provide reliable access to the sites through a proxy. Unlike other programs of this type, the extension redirects not all the traffic through the proxy, but only the part of it that goes to the blocked sites listed in a special list that allows you to have a positive impact on browsing speed.
friGate controls the speed of access to websites, and in the case of low speed or when there is no access to them redirects access through one of its own CDN nodes. In addition, the extension encrypts traffic to a site if it does not operate with the HTTPS protocol, and also performs compression and optimization of the site.
- Accessing to blocked websites.
- Support for a stable high-speed access.
- Accessing to the unblocked sites without a proxy.
- Use user's own proxies and optimal separation of loads between them to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Traffic encryption.
- Website compression and optimization.
- Changing a user's external IP and change a location country to overcome the geographical constraints of the site.
- Creating user's own lists of sites, and their editing.
- Ability to assign a certain algorithm to check the accessibility of each site.
- The function of a permanent connection through free proxies.
- No data.