Gizmo Drive serves for two main purposes: virtual CD-ROM drive (ISO/IMG files) and encrypted, virtual hard drive creation. It creates disc images from hard drives sections, optical drives and folders, and records them on the CD/DVD.
Special redactor with its own macro language allows defining hotkeys for all operations. Many skins can be applied for the toolbar; it can be placed in different parts of desktop. Program allows creating several virtual disc, each of them with special settings. It also supports both compression and sparse files.
Gizmo Drive protects your data from spyware by seamlessly encrypting your data on a virtual hard disk. Virtual drive appears and functions like a regular hard disk. When you have finished, unmount the virtual image to hide it from spyware, unauthorized users, and network administrators.
- Mount ISO, BIN, CUE, NRG files to a virtual CD-ROM drive.
- Mount VHD files, used with Microsoft Virtual PC.
- Mount password protected images to a virtual hard drive.
- Encrypt HD images using a passphrase.
- Protect vital files from hackers using encrypted HD images.
- Mount IMG files to a virtual drive.
- Mount and unmount files from the Windows Shell.
- Mount and unmount files from the command line.
- Support for compression and sparse HD images.