SketchUp Make is a free, easy-to-learn 3D modeling program with a few simple tools to let you create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects, and even space ships. The program, which is designed for ease of use, allows placement of models within Google Earth. Google's 3D Warehouse enables SketchUp users to search for, download and contribute free models.
You can add details, textures, and glass to your models, and design with dimensional accuracy. Google SketchUp is a great way to discover if 3D modeling is right for you.
- Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
- Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
- Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
- Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
- Soften and smooth faces.
- Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
- Simulate movie camera placements.
- Perform walk-throughs.
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
- Export your models to Google Earth.
- Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
Licences for SketchUp Make are available to the public at no cost, but are explicitly limited to non-commercial use, and "you may not sell, rent, lease or lend the output of the Software or the Services".
- Fixed Bugs.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|