GParted Live is a powerful piece of software for doing various operations to hard disk partitions, such as creating, deleting, resizing, moving, checking and copying them. This tool will help create space for the installation of new operating systems, reorganize disk usage, copy data, etc.
GParted Live works with any existing data storage media, including IDE, SATA, Flash drive or even SSD drives, and supports most popular file systems. The application comes as an ISO image, which greatly simplifies running it.
- Creates and edits partitions.
- Runs in Live CD mode from any data storage device.
- Works under any operating system.
- Has its own security system that can roll back an action that may potentially lead to the system’s instability or crash.
- Support for various file systems such as ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, UFS, etc.
The ISO image downloaded here needs to be recorded on a USB stick or a CD/DVD disk, so that you could run the application on a computer without installing it first (in Live CD mode), even in a corrupted operating system.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|