GUITAR RIG is a program which is mainly used for guitar amplifier modeling. Unlike most similar programs, it allows real-time guitar sound processing and helps achieve the right sound without much effort.
GUITAR RIG simulates a number of physical devices for a digital processing of the signal from electric guitars. The software also offers various accessories and tools (tuner, metronome, recording tools).
Key features of GUITAR RIG
- Lots of accurate copies of cabinets, microphones, hardware guitar and bass amplifiers.
- Accurate tube amp modeling with the Dynamic Tube Response technology.
- Ability to choose a set of dynamic effects for each amplifier.
- Simulation of distortion, delay, compression, reverberation and other effects.
- Ability to match effects, cabinets etc. in various combinations to get the unique sound.
- Highly realistic sound of the musical units.
- Ability to use as a VST or RTAS plugin.
- Can be used for live performances.
- Real-time processing.
- The option to record the clean guitar sound and then process it in the program.
- The option to record the processed guitar signal.
- Side-chain control.
- Functionality can be extended with extra modules.
- Built-in modules (tuner, loop machine, metronome, tapedeck).
- Large number of presets.
Changes in recent version