Guitar Pro is an application for editing guitar tablatures and note scores. Unlike similar applications, it features a large number of sound and playing effects and the option to export its files into poplar audio formats.
Guitar Pro allows you to write, edit and play music for guitar, bass, and ukulele. Also, this software allows making music scores for brass, strings, drums and piano instruments.
Key features of Guitar Pro
- Recording music tablatures and scores for guitar, bass, banjo.
- Writing music scores for other types of musical instruments.
- Ability to tie lyrics to the score.
- Built-in guitar chord generator and chord detector.
- Export of ready music scores to MIDI, GPX, ASCII, WAV, PNG, MusicXML, PDF, GP5.
- Printing music score sheets.
- Import from MIDI, ASCII, Power Tab, TablEdit, MusicXML.
- View the played score on a virtual fretboard, piano keyboard or the panel.
- Lots of useful tools such as the built-in metronome, guitar tuner, the tool for transposing tracks, adjustable tempo.
- Tools for adding guitar playing effects to the score.
- Highest possible level of similarity to the organic guitar sound.
- Ability to add various effects in real time.
- Library of music scores.
Changes in recent version
- This new version is free for Guitar Pro 7 users. Thanks to your generous feedback, we have developed the best version of Guitar Pro to date. Improved ergonomics, new features, and better audio rendering – discover all of what version 7.5 has to offer.