HaoZip is a powerful tool designed to help you extract content from archives and compress files while optimizing size. The app is wrapped in a clean and intuitive interface. Thanks to the Explorer-based layout, you can easily locate and access items for processing, after viewing their name, size, type and date of modification.
HaoZip comes with some additional functions which allow you to view and convert image files, calculate MD5 checksums, batch-rename items and batch-replace strings, scan files for Trojans and open virtual CDs. The compression tool requires a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, supports keyboard shortcuts and quickly finishes a task.
- Full support 7Z/ZIP/TAR files compression and decompression.
- Can create sub-volume compressed files, self-extracting files, also supports the encryption of the compressed file.
- Supports RAR, ISO, UDF, ISZ, ACE, UUE, CAB, BZIP2, ARJ, JAR, LZH, RPM, Z, LZMA, NSIS, CHM, DMG, HFS, WIM, DEB, MSI, CPIO, XAR and other formats unzip.
- Support for the mouse drag and drop operations and Windows right-click menu.s
- Support internal image viewer, a picture inside the compressed file directly without extracting image preview.
- Support custom skin. You can customize your favorite software icon.
- Support multi-threading technology, effective use of multi-core CPU, improve the speed of compression and decompression.
|Author:||HaoZip Software Studio|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|