HDD Low Level Format Tool is an app for HDD and flash card low level formatting. One of the key features is the support for Ultra-DMA mode and the LBA-48 addressing mechanism.
HDD Low Level Format Tool deletes all data on ATA, IDE, SAS, SCSI and SSD drives using the low level formatting technology. The tool also works with external USB and Firewire drives, as well as MMC, SD, CompactFlash and MemoryStick. MBR, partitions and every single byte is being erased during the formatting process. It is impossible to restore any data at all after using this program. HDD Low Level Format Tool has the option to resize the connected drives within 281 474 976 710 655 bytes.
- Support for SCSI, S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SAS, USB, FIREWIRE.
- Support for memory cards - MMC, SD, CompactFlash and MemoryStick by using the card reader.
- Supports the LBA-48 addressing mechanism.
- Supports most manufacturers, including Samsung, Quantum, Toshiba, IBM, Fujitsu, Western Digital, Maxtor, Hitachi and Seagate.
- Free for personal use (limited speed - 180 GB per hour).
- Quick cleaning option (MBR and partition table).
- Supports display of SMART data.
- Ability to install the software on removable drives.