HWiNFO is an application for collecting and displaying detailed information about your PC’s hardware. Unlike the alternative applications by other vendors, this one features a long list of supported PC components and fairly frequent updates allowing you to get started with new hardware in no time.
HWiNFO maintains an accurate monitoring of all system components by detecting devices installed in the PC and analyzing their status based on the data gathered from the system detectors. In addition, the application generates convenient reports that can be used for eventual analysis.
Key features of HWiNFO
- Real-time monitoring.
- Tree view of the system components.
- Detecting the models of all components and their specifications.
- Showing hardware temperature and voltage and other kinds of information retrieved from system sensors.
- Performance testing of system components.
- Ability to create and save several kinds of reports as text files, spreadsheets, graphs, log files, etc.
- Ability to export reports into CSV, HTML, EXT, XML and MHTML formats.
- Support for the newest technologies and standards.
- Configurable multi-option interface.
- Interaction with other tools.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Jasper Lake.
- Added reporting of serial number for Voodoo3-5 GPUs.
- Improved support of legacy VGAs/GPUs.
- Fixed support of PCI Configuration Mechanism 2 (Intel Saturn, Neptune).
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order for AMD Matisse.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 5500.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Arcturus.
- Added ability to log sensor alerts.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME ENCORE.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG ZENITH II EXTREME.
- Added monitoring of thermal throttling (HTC, PROCHOT) for AMD Zen family.
- Optimized polling of CPUs.
- Added monitoring of effective (average) CPU clock.
- Enhanced support and added clock monitoring of legacy S3 and ATI graphics adapters.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B94, MS-7B96, MS-7C59 and MS-7C60.
- Improved support of 3DLabs GLINT, DELTA, GAMMA and Permedia accelerators.