HWiNFO is an application for collecting and displaying detailed information about your PC’s hardware. Unlike the alternative applications by other vendors, this one features a long list of supported PC components and fairly frequent updates allowing you to get started with new hardware in no time.
HWiNFO maintains an accurate monitoring of all system components by detecting devices installed in the PC and analyzing their status based on the data gathered from the system detectors. In addition, the application generates convenient reports that can be used for eventual analysis.
Key features of HWiNFO
- Real-time monitoring.
- Tree view of the system components.
- Detecting the models of all components and their specifications.
- Showing hardware temperature and voltage and other kinds of information retrieved from system sensors.
- Performance testing of system components.
- Ability to create and save several kinds of reports as text files, spreadsheets, graphs, log files, etc.
- Ability to export reports into CSV, HTML, EXT, XML and MHTML formats.
- Support for the newest technologies and standards.
- Configurable multi-option interface.
- Interaction with other tools.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII series.
- Added monitoring of AMD X570 chipset temperature.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X570 and TUF X570 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, 2070 SUPER and 2080 SUPER.
- Added monitoring of Infineon XDPE10281 on GPU (Galax RTX 2080 Ti HOF).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X570 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B365-F and STRIX B365-G.
- Added reporting of Favored Cores List for Intel CPUs.
- Several minor improvements and bugfixes.
- Preliminary sensor monitoring enhancements for ASUS ROG ZENITH II and X590 series.
- Added ability to show custom sensors.