HWiNFO is an application for collecting and displaying detailed information about your PC’s hardware. Unlike the alternative applications by other vendors, this one features a long list of supported PC components and fairly frequent updates allowing you to get started with new hardware in no time.
HWiNFO maintains an accurate monitoring of all system components by detecting devices installed in the PC and analyzing their status based on the data gathered from the system detectors. In addition, the application generates convenient reports that can be used for eventual analysis.
Key features of HWiNFO
- Real-time monitoring.
- Tree view of the system components.
- Detecting the models of all components and their specifications.
- Showing hardware temperature and voltage and other kinds of information retrieved from system sensors.
- Performance testing of system components.
- Ability to create and save several kinds of reports as text files, spreadsheets, graphs, log files, etc.
- Ability to export reports into CSV, HTML, EXT, XML and MHTML formats.
- Support for the newest technologies and standards.
- Configurable multi-option interface.
- Interaction with other tools.
- Improved support of Willow Cove-based platforms.
- Added reporting of drive controller linked to respective device node.
- Improved sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Supermicro C9Z390 series.
- Added content anchors to HTML report.
- Added reporting of memory channels supported capability for later CPUs.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed support of Nuvoton NCT6116D.
- Fixed detection of TPM.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X570 series mainboards.
- Improved support of SCSI/SAS drives, added reporting and monitoring of health status.
- Fixed broken support of Itanium processors.
- Revamped listing of supported memory module clocks.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING.