HWiNFO is an application for collecting and displaying detailed information about your PC’s hardware. Unlike the alternative applications by other vendors, this one features a long list of supported PC components and fairly frequent updates allowing you to get started with new hardware in no time.
HWiNFO maintains an accurate monitoring of all system components by detecting devices installed in the PC and analyzing their status based on the data gathered from the system detectors. In addition, the application generates convenient reports that can be used for eventual analysis.
Key features of HWiNFO
- Real-time monitoring.
- Tree view of the system components.
- Detecting the models of all components and their specifications.
- Showing hardware temperature and voltage and other kinds of information retrieved from system sensors.
- Performance testing of system components.
- Ability to create and save several kinds of reports as text files, spreadsheets, graphs, log files, etc.
- Ability to export reports into CSV, HTML, EXT, XML and MHTML formats.
- Support for the newest technologies and standards.
- Configurable multi-option interface.
- Interaction with other tools.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7B10.
- Fixed NXZT Kraken X52/X62 support on some systems.
- Disabled ASUS WMI support on current BIOSes due to a faulty BIOS implementation.
- Added NVIDIA TU102 and TU104.
- Fixed stopping of fan on Corsair RMi PSUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX B450-F and STRIX B450-I.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P3200 and P4200.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X470 and B450 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MEG X399 and MEG/MPG Z390 mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA Turing branding.
- Added support of Intel Amber Lake.