ICE Book Reader Professional is an ultimate e-book reader, book format converter, MP3, video/DVD books, and slideshow creator with native support for txt, rtf, html, MS Docs, Palm books, and Microsoft Reader.
ICE Book Reader Professional is the first alternative e-book reader which includes native support for .LIT and .CHM files, and which does not utilize any Microsoft Reader or Microsoft HELP components. Also is possible to use ICE Book Reader Professional as file converter: TXT-HTML, HTML-TXT, TXT-DOC, DOC-TXT, PDB-TXT, LIT-TXT, FB2-TXT etc. with codepage conversion.
- Five book-reading modes: automatic smooth scrolling, automatic page-down, automatic wave scrolling, manual browsing and "book view mode".
- ICE Book Reader Professional can read TXT, HTML, XML, RTF, Microsoft Word documents, PALM books (.PDB and .PRC), PSION/EPOC books (.TCR), Microsoft Reader Books (.LIT), Microsoft HELP files (.CHM) and FictionBook files (all versions) (.FB2, .XML).
- ICE Book Reader Professional can read files directly from archives: ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LZH and HA and the best thing is that you don't need to have all these archiver programs installed.
- Very fast text rendering engine allows viewing of any file size from 16 - 128GB.
- There is a special navigation mode for ultra fast text navigation, up to 30 pages per second.
- ICE Book Reader Professional allows changing the size of the pages cache. Within the limits of a cache, navigation is extremely fast, irrespective of the chosen operating mode.
- Ultra smooth text scrolling. It is possible to precisely adjust the text scrolling speed from 1 to 500 lines per second. Accurate speed control is very necessary for comfortable reading.
- ICE Book Reader Professional automatically calculates the required speed for scrolling or for delay between page-changes.
- ICE Book Reader Professional is a native Unicode application. That means that all the MS Windows languages and codepages are supported.
- It is possible to adjust any font properties: size, color, font attributes (bold, italic...) kerning, interline spaces, paragraph spaces. Moreover, it is possible to choose negative values for any setting. As a result, visible text can be very dense without visible distortions.
- ICE Book Reader Professional remembers the last position in every file read. In addition, each file can have any number of bookmarks.
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|