ImgBurn provides all necessary tools for burning any type CD/DVD disc images. It has many of additional functions as well. Among very important advantages the one is supporting different drives of all latest producers. Lay break selection is available for double lay DVD. DVDInfoPro option allows to analyze and show burning data (speed, buffering level). Favorite burning settings can be saved.
Associated images file-types creation is possible (BIN, GCM, LST, UDI, CDI, FI, MDS, CDR, IMG, NRG, DVD, ISO, PDI). Burning interfaces (ASPI, ASAPI, SPTI) can be selected. If you have several drives, and you want to create several images, program allows to set image queue and automatic distributing on drives.
ImgBurn is available for operating at once after installation with standard settings. However, advanced users can choose their own preferred settings.
- Supports most popular image files formats, such as BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG и PDI.
- Burns audio CD from any supported file type, including: AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA и WV.
- Builds DVD video discs ( from VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD discs (from HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from BDAV / BDMV folder).
- Supports Unicode for folders and files names.
- Opens/closes drive tray.
- Blocks/unblocks drive tray.
- Surf the Internet for new versions of firmwares for the recording device given.
- Changing ISO image label.
- Added: Holding the ALT key when clicking on DLE window's Disc pane column header will now remove the sort order (so they're then essentially sorted by addition order).
- Added: Ability to incrementally search the Explorer pane in the 'Disc Layout Editor' window.
- Added: The effective USB connection speed (1.1, 2.0, 3.0) for USB devices to the initial device scan log entries.
- Added: Log entry when burning showing the effective layer break position.
- Added: Log entry when burning that shows the number of discs a Lite-On drive thinks it has burnt.
- Added: Pioneer drives now list their 'Kernel Version' next to the firmware version.
- Added: The Windows 7+ taskbar button/progress display now turns red if an I/O error box pops up during a read/write (etc.) operation.
- Added: The ability to set the 'Platform ID' when building a bootable disc - thus enabling the creation of UEFI bootable discs.
- Added: Internal version of the 'BurnerMax Payload' code (well, what I could figure out) to allow for overburning DVD+R DL on many MediaTek chipset based drives. In practice, this only seems to work on Lite-On (and clone) drives that have 'Force HyperTuning' enabled.
- Added: MSF info to the 'Sector Viewer' tool.
- Added: Allow for larger I/O buffer (1GB).
- Added: Option to pick the transfer size (32KB -> 512 KB) used when reading / writing files.
- Added: Option to enable/disable the OS's buffering when writing image files.
- Added: Ability to make the Explorer pane in the DLE window 'Read Only'.
- Added: Support for Opus audio compression format.
- Added: Support for TAK lossless audio compression format (including embedded CUE sheets).
- Added: Ability to use a '*' wildcard for 'backup list' directory entries in an IBB project file (applies to Advanced input mode).
- Added: A few keyboard shortcuts to the DLE window. (Ctrl+Shift+C = New Disc (Clear), Ctrl+Shift+D = Add Folder (Directory), Ctrl+Shift+F = Add Files, Ctrl+Shift+N = New Folder)
- Changed: No longer bundling/offering the Ask.com toolbar in the setup program, OpenCandy now handles product offerings during installation.
- Changed: Buffered I/O is now enabled by default for reading/writing files.
- Changed: Update the splashscreen logo.
- Changed: The 'Delete' option/button in the Disc Layout Editor has been renamed to 'Remove' so it matches the one in Standard input mode (and so people aren't put off by the term 'Delete' - thinking it'll actually delete the file on their hard drive).
- Fixed some bugs and a minor improvement.
|Windows:||95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|