IObit Uninstaller is a small free tool for finding and completely removing unwanted software and data. Apart from its primary feature, this uninstaller also has additional ones, such as removal of unwanted browser plug-ins and toolbars, removal of Windows services and components, removal of unwanted files, complete removal of files, etc.
IObit Uninstaller has a good-looking, clear-at-first-sight user interface that provides easy access to all of its useful tools and lets you do all the necessary actions in just a couple of click.
- Browsing and removing installed programs and Windows updates.
- Browsing and removing installed browser plug-ins.
- Sorting applications by type – all, recently installed, large, rarely used.
- Ability for a batch program removal..
- Ability to force the removal of particularly “persistent” applications.
- Exporting the list of programs to a text file.
- File shredder – a tool for the complete and irreparable removal of data.
- Ability to manage program startup.
- Uninstalled programs history.
- Ability to view system restore points.
- Quick access to useful Windows services.
- Ability to change the UI color scheme.
- Enhanced Force Uninstall.
- Improved program algorithm to display Infrequently Used programs more accurately.
- Continually optimized Powerful Scan to scan out and remove more leftovers.
- Fixed the occasional failure of installation directory recognition.
- Updated current languages.
- Fixed known bugs.