IObit Unlocker is a simple-to-use, straightforward tool that enables you to delete files and folders which the system refuses to remove, by unlocking them. This normally happens when a process is being used by the OS, and you cannot terminate it from Task Manager.
The interface of the program is based on a standard window with a plain and intuitive layout. Loading files and folders into the working environment is done via the tree view or "drag and drop" method. Batch processing is supported, so you can add as many items as you want, in order to unlock them simultaneously.
- Powerful tool designed to fix the "Cannot Delete" or "Access Denied" problems.
- You can drag and drop the file or folder into IObit Unlocker to unlock from being used.
- You can choose from "Unlock & Delete", "Unlock & Rename", "Unlock & Move", or "Unlock & Copy" to easily carry out the next operation with IObit Unlocker
- IObit Unlocker supports unlocking multiple files or folders on desktop or else places at the same time.
- Upon installation, IObit Unlocker offers to change the homepage and default search engine of your web browser.
- Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|