IP-TV Player - a high quality player for broadcasting live channels IP-TV. Individual settings for the channels, the ability to record the stream to a file. Supports TV format JTV, scheduling recording / viewing, writing background.
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.
- Easy and rapid deployment of the network provider.
- Show open flows http, udp-multicast, etc. Partial support for TV tuners via WDM-driver.
- Separate settings for channels.
- The ability to record the stream to a file.
- A list of channels in the video window.
- Control of the video from the keyboard.
- Support for TV programs in a format JTV.
- Scheduler recording / viewing.
- Background record of any number of channels.
Russian language only.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|