iTools is a tool for managing iPhone, iPad and iPod on a PC. Unlike its direct competitor iTunes, the tool takes up just a few megabytes, uses twice as little system resources and loads several times faster.
iTools allows managing both data on the devices and the actual gadgets. In addition, this application allows making ringtones for calls.
Key features iTools
- Synchronizing devices over Wi-Fi.
- Automatic conversion of video files using a special plugin when transferring them from a PC to a mobile device.
- Ability to manage, remove, back up software.
- The option to transfer the tool between devices.
- Managing the home screen of the mobile device, arranging icons, real-time mirroring of the device home screen onto the PC.
- Access to all files, directories and subdirectories of the mobile device.
- Tools for making unique ringtones.
- Editing of ringtones.
- Ability to play mobile games on a large screen.
- Browsing photos on a large screen.
- Easy transfer of data (images, audio and video files, contacts, messages) between the old and the new device.
- Tool for clearing cache, junk and unused applications from the mobile devices.
For iTools to work correctly, you will need to download, install and set up iTunes on your PC. You will not have to use that application after that.
Changes in recent version