iTunes is digital media player application, used for playing and organizing music and video files. Player provides high quality sound, easy interface and copying option in Apple iPod portable player. Allows music playback, video watching, media files converting, as well as record music CD and DVD. You can listen to the music transmitted by online radio as well.
The program is also an interface to manage the contents on Apple's popular iPod digital media players as well as the iPhone.
Additionally, iTunes can connect to the iTunes Store via the Internet to purchase and download music, music videos, television shows, applications, iPod games, audiobooks, various podcasts, feature length films and movie rentals (not available in all countries), and ringtones (available only in the USA). It is also used to download applications for the iPhone and iPod touch as long as they are running the 2.X firmware.
- Multimedia library browsing.
- Search while typing
- Data display in list, Cover Flow, in net.
- Library organization, playlist creation, smart playlist creation, folder.
- Genius technology of playlist creation (while track selection program proposes similar composition from the web).
- Meta data editing – Author, Artist, Skin.
- Recording and import of files from CDs.
- Songs from compact discs can be saved in MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV.
- Playing Music, movie, podcasts, multiband equalizer, visualizer, mini-player mode.
- Internet radio.
- Buying compositions in the Internet.
- Synchronization on iPod, iPhone и Apple TV.
- iTunes DJ for continuing music listening from different playlists.
- No data.