IZArc is the ultimate freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats. With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools.
IZArc allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more.
- Add, delete, extract files to an existing archive.
- Convert archive and CD Images.
- Repair broken archive.
- Searching for any files in many archives.
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI).
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files.
- Add/View comments in an archive.
- Create a self-extracting archive.
- Build-in multilanguage support.
- Virus Scan feature.
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode.
- Encrypt files using Rijandael - AES (256-bits) encryption.
- BZip compression for ZIP archives.
- Decrypt (.ize) files.
IZArc supports the following archive file type: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing IZArc:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system.
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system.
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function.