Jaangle is free audio and video player & organizer with advanced database search and ID3v2 tag editing. Jaangle has easy interface for working with audio and video collection: categorizes your mp3, ogg, wma, avi etc collection and displays it in special browser. Works with CD and DVD, as well as with local and network hard drives. It has integrated high-quality audio - video player and also tag editor.
Jaangle provides wide range of options for handling files and records. You can view your collection in various ways like Artists / Album, Year / Albums and more. Sorting is also available for every item type. You can change your categoy preferences by using the config button over the tree.
Jaangle tagging engine is based on Taglib. It reads and writes tag data from mp3, wma, mpc, ogg and flac. It also reads sound properties from audio/video files and even parses filenames (artist, album, track, trackno) using various popular formats.
- Jaangle is using minimal resources (memory, cpu) for playing audio files based on the excellent bass engine.
- It plays video files using the DirectShow filters.
- Audio formats supported: mp3, mp2, wma, cda, ogg, mp1, aiff, xm, it, s3m, mod, mtm, umx, mo3, mpc, flac, mid, midi, ac3, mp4, ape, m4a and more based on directshow filters installed.
- Video formats supported: mpg, avi, mpeg, wmv, mp4 and more based on directshow filters installed.
- Quick web linking for extra info.
- History Logging.
- Advanced Searching.
- MSN Messenger ("Now Playing") support.
- Renamer (Mass Renamer).
- Get Tags from filename.
- Auto dj mode (it is named "auto continue").
- Mini Player Mode.
- Mouse-free navigation (Shortcuts).
- Multi language User Interface.
- Fixed Bugs.