Jnes is one of the most accurate application that allows you to play Nintendo games by emulating a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System). This tool allows you to escape from the complicated games and can help you replay some of the most popular games from the 80's on your PC.
Jnes can handle files in NES or NSF format in order to load the game and to display the content. The emulator supports graphics, sounds and allows you to use controllers in order to recreate the gaming experience. Jnes is a lightweight application and does not require significant resources to load a game.
- You can adjust the sound options by enabling the sound channels that you want to hear.
- The video rendering options allow you to play a game in full screen mode or in a window.
- Jnes can save the progress of a certain game and resume it by using the quick access keys.
- You can change the keyboard configuration and use other controllers as input devices.
- The Cheats feature allows you to select the cheats that you want to use.
- Jnes allows you to record the gameplay and to save it in order to review it later or share it with your friends.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|