Kaspersky Update Utility is a free program for updating Kaspersky Lab products. Using this utility, you can update the following programs: Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Antivirus and some others.
Kaspersky Update Utility allows you to update anti-virus databases and modules of these programs without connecting to the Internet. A big plus of the utility is that it allows you to program the check for new (fresh) databases manually. You can select by days of the week, hours and even minutes.
Benefits of Kaspersky Update Utility
- Distributed for free.
- Ability to control through a graphical interface or command line.
- Possibility of updating almost all products of Kaspersky Lab.
- The ability to organize a local update server for selected products.
- Minimal settings that are easy to work even for a beginner.
- Convenient user interface.
Kaspersky Update Utility is a powerful tool designed for users, who have a large number of Kaspersky products and want to be sure that they are all protected.
Changes in recent version
- There is now the capability to select the language of downloaded updates for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows.
- You can now disable the creation of the system folder named Updates in the user-specified updates download folder.
- There is now the capability to disable downloading of differentiated updates.
- You now have the option to send statistics to Kaspersky Security Network.
- The list of supported Kaspersky Lab applications has been updated.
- The list of supported operating systems has been updated.