Kaspersky Anti-Virus is antivirus software developed by the Kaspersky Lab. It protects you from viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, rootkits, adware and unknown threats by providing proactive protection that includes a HIPS component.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus can scan for viruses email databases and incoming mail along with attachments; the software is good at detecting malicious macros injected into Microsoft Office documents. Moreover, it scans files packed with the most popular archive formats.
- Real-time antivirus and antispyware protection.
- Checking websites and applications for malicious code.
- Anti-Phishing prevents theft of personal data on phishing websites.
- Internet traffic control enables you to optimize traffic consumption when connecting to the Internet via WiFi, 3G and 4G.
- Protection from virus-encoders prevents files from being blocked by malware.
- Free automated updates and upgrades keep your security up to date.
- Robust personal data protection.
- Searching for vulnerabilities in installed applications.
- Convenient desktop widget (Kaspersky Gadget).
- Minimum impact on the computer’s performance.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|