Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a bootable antivirus disk that disinfects heavily infected computers. The disk comes in handy when usual antivirus programs and malware removal utilities cannot block and remove viruses.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is much more efficient and useful as malware and other viruses do not start and control the operation system that is being loaded. Users can configure settings and scanning methods, change the level of security, add exclusions, select and specify the database update source (including proxy server settings), make database rollbacks, scan the computer, create detailed reports on scanning results and view different stats.
- Configurable scanning settings.
- Configurable scanning methods.
- Ability to change the security level.
- Ability to exclude files and folders.
- Ability to choose types of files to be scanned.
- Configurable database update source.
- Support for proxy server settings.
- Ability to roll back databases.
- Configurable detection of different threats.
- Configurable notifications.
- Ability to create detailed scanning and update reports.
- Detailed statistics and other info on the application’s functioning.
- The utility contains the most up-to-date add-ons to the Kaspersky Rescue Disk virus databases.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|